Founded in 1984, CitySprint was founded to provide high-quality, professional courier delivery service in the Dallas metro area. Since then, we have grown and evolved through innovation and a strong team work ethic. In the mid-2000’s, we saw a need for specialized medical courier delivery and invested in training and equipment for our couriers to provide this much more specialized service.
“To pursue and deliver the Highest Standard of Excellence in the courier industry.”
“MedSprint will be the recognized leader in the Southwest medical courier industry, and will be driven by our passion to provide stellar and innovative service to our clients and the patients they serve.”
CitySprint is considered one of the top courier delivery companies in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio and Tyler, Texas. We provide superior service with incredible on-time performance.
Our clients choose to do business with us because of our exceptional service, extraordinary on time performance, experienced drivers, reliable online order entry/tracking system, and responsible insurance coverage.
- Our experienced drivers save you time and money by doing it right the first time and representing you professionally in front of your clients.
- Our online order entry and tracking system saves you time by allowing you to enter, track, and run reports on your orders right from your own computer.
- Responsible insurance coverage in the unlikely event something should happen.
We understand how important your shipments are to you and to your customers. We take that importance seriously and adhere to the highest quality standards for each and every delivery.
In 2015, CitySprint launched its MedSprint division as an even stronger commitment to cater to the highly specialized needs of the medical community.
MedSprint will be the recognized leader in the Southwest medical courier industry, and will be driven by our passion to provide stellar and innovative service to our clients and the patients they serve.
Learn more about our medical courier services.
To achieve our mission, we focus on these core principles:
- Respect: Follow the platinum rule. Treat others the way they “want” to be treated.
- Compassion: Provide service with a focus on serving others. It’s a patient, not a package!
- Integrity: We will always do the right thing, at all times, in all circumstances.
- Innovative: We will stay on the cutting edge of technological advances and creativity.
- Commitment: Create a culture of dedication to quality and value-added service.
- Accountability: Holding each other individually and collectively accountable for living our values and our vision.
- Building Trust
- Customer Focused
- High Work Standards
- Leading with Vision and Values
- Managing Work
- Continuous Improvement
- Initiating Action
- Decision Making
All our services are supported by the following certifications:
- IAC Indirect Air Carrier Certified
- HUB Certified
- NCTRCA WMBE Certified
- Annual Certification on Medical Transportation of Bio Hazard, Specimen Integrity & Exposure Control Policies & Procedures (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030)